At Ornge, we are dedicated and committed to our value of collaboration and want to hear from our healthcare partners when there are concerns about experiences with Ornge.
We welcome the opportunity to work with our stakeholders to address complaints/compliments and resolve issues. If you wish to submit a complaint to Ornge, this can be done via:
- The best way to submit your feedback is through the online form. Please click here to submit an inquiry and we will initiate contact with you within two business days.
- Phone call to the Patient Advocate, Denise Polgar during Business Hours at 647-428-2126.
When a complaint is received, we work through a series of steps.
- Explain the concerns process and what to expect in terms of follow up
- Clarify issues and details with you
- Provide you with a timeline and contact information
- Involve our Director of Quality so that the patient’s interests will always be in the forefront of our improvement efforts
- Investigate through a variety of methods that may include reviewing health and transport records, listening to audio taped conversations, interviews with staff involved
- Contact you with the findings to provide you clarification and resolution
- Follow up, as necessary if outstanding questions
- Review and make recommendations for any system’s change that may benefit patients and you, as stakeholders, in the future
The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care are aware of all patient care and service complaints/compliments received by Ornge and may choose to conduct an independent investigation.